yo yo

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Mothers Day quotes from son and daughter to mother and grandmother.

Posted by Apurva Nagar
Mother's day quotes the best

These are some of the best Mother's Day quotes for the year 2014 that you can use/say -


  1. "This heart, my own dear mother, bends, with love's true instinct; back to thee!" - Thomas Moore
  2. "Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly." - Sarah Malin

  3.        
  4. "All I am or I can be, I owe to my angel Mother." - Abraham Lincoln
  5. "To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world." - Anonymous
  6. "A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother." - Anonymous



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...